On June 7, the AT Governor approved a new version of the order on measures to prevent the importation and spread of coronavirus infection. COVID-19 Restrictive measures in AT are mitigated. Among the main changes:
• abolition of mandatory self-isolation for citizens arriving in the Altai Territory from other regions;
• The activity of organizations of all forms of ownership by type of activity is permitted, with the exception of those defined in the annex to the decree;
• the activity of sanatorium and resort organizations with medical licenses for the provision of health services is allowed;
• retail trade in non-food goods is allowed subject to a number of conditions at trading facilities: with a trading room area of less than 400 square meters, with a separate outdoor (street) entrance to the trading facility and with one-time presence in the trading room at a rate of not more than 1 person per 4 square meters;
• zoos located outdoors are permitted;
• The provision of services by hairdressers and beauty salons is permitted.
At the same time in the territory of the region the ban on holding leisure, entertaining, spectacular, cultural, sporting and other similar events remains, work of a number of institutions where mass stay of citizens is supposed is suspended.
Document: Decree of the Governor of the Altai Territory dated 07.06.2020 No. 94 «On amending the decree of the Governor of the Altai Territory dated 31.03.2020 No. 44» . Posted on M :\All. Information guides\Information guides for DS.